I bought this dress on Sunday and am still debating if I want to keep it. I think it makes my chest look even bigger but I love the color. I also will have the sleeve sewn up so the material hangs and isn't an actual sleeve anymore. I'm thinking for a late June wedding I have...such difficult decisions I have to deal with.
The bridesmaid dress I am wearing in September is one shoulder so I need a strapless bikini top that actually has under wire in it and comes in my size. I am strongly thinking of ordering this Freya bikini with the matching ruffle bottoms because it fits all of my criteria. Hopefully this will all serve as some thinspiration for Operation: High School Skinny as well.
A huge gift to myself this Spring/Summer will be self-control and motivation in terms of portions and exercise. My thighs will be next to one another forever, they don't need to be hugging. So no more hugging thighs, and no more avoiding my jeans that are a little snug. They used to fit perfect. I have a beautiful pilates reformer in my bedroom that I need to use on a more regular basis. I will admit that I'm vain and I really just want to look good in a bathing suit for glamour shots that might end up on the interwebs. Here goes nothing... |


LOVE the color however I would shorten it one to two inches. the sleeve is lots of fabric so take a little off the bottom so you're not swallowed up in it: )
ReplyDeleteI'm so modest/a spinster that I was concerned it might be too short if I had it hemmed. I think I might return it; while I love the color, the style might be too trendy for me. Such hard, pressing issues ; )
DeleteI wonder what a pair of killer heels would do to the hem/leg ratio? love the color too! you could even take the sleeve off entirely - would make it easier to wear a cardigan over it in case you get chilly.
DeleteI returned the dress. I found a Lilly dress that has a similar bright color. I think it was the right decision but I appreciate all of the great feedback! I will be posting my new dresses in the future for all of your viewing pleasure/annoyance.
Delete