Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Parade.

Sunday is a big day.

Sunday is the parade in Southie for St. Patrick's Day.

 Which equals wearing green and day drinking.

And seeing everyone I went to college with.

I am heading out to Boston Saturday morning and staying with one of my best friends from college. I am so excited to see her, and all my friends, and all my exes. Boston is a small town and all of my college hookups who live in town happen to be in Southie. I am sure we will cross paths so I'm super psyched to make it awkward for them and their respective girlfriends.

I'm probably more excited to bring back my green 'stache.


littering and...littering and...



Great conversation starter.




Casual gargoyle of the keg on the second floor porch.



I promise that I will be a mature adult. Even though I will be wearing neon green skinny jeans I purchased from the juniors department at Marshalls. So if I by chance, don't act like an adult, my excuse will be that the jeans made me do it.


Have a fun, and safe, St. Patrick's Day weekend. Designate a driver before you go out!

No comments:

Post a Comment