My new Jack Rogers Navajos arrived. Red patent. Love. I am hoping to wear them with my bridesmaid dress for the wedding in September. I know it is late September and Jacks might be out of season, but we are wearing white dresses so anything goes (good authors too who once knew better words, now only use four letter words writing prose, anything goes).
I was wandering around the depths of the internet when I found a review for GCB on ABC and a link. Obviously I spent the next 45 minutes watching the pilot episode. I don't really get what "everything southern" means, but if it means hilarious religious puns and terry cloth Chanel onesies, I am so there. Plus, plus, plus...Leslie Bibb!
I have been obsessed with her since Popular came on air in 1999 and was devastated when it was cancelled. Flash forward to 2009 when she was filming a movie in Boston and decided to call the studio I worked at and I sufficiently freaked out telling my boss ohmygoodnessdon'tyouknowwhosheis??! FROM POPULAR?!
Anyway, she came in for a few months, she was so sweet and genuine, and she has the most adorable dog (who used to come in with her).
I have another one of those meet a friend for dinner and drinks but I'm not sure what his intentions are and I feel really awkward and I hope it isn't a date because I like our friendship but then today he said something in text about being pretty and I chose to ignore it because I'm awkward and then I brought up trophies and medals like a WEIRDO and why can't boys just tell that you just want to be friends? I have to work for an hour today so I'm excited to eat strawberries and sugar and watch NCIS when I should be cleaning and doing work. |


#1 Love the Cole Porter shoutout
ReplyDelete#2 Leslie Bibb looks THE SAME. girl doesn't age.
1- I NEED to see Anything Goes again. This is a real life need.
Delete2- She looks the same sans make up. If she wasn't so nice I would be hating.