Thursday, March 22, 2012

That time I ate until I was sick (see: always)

I have an addictive personality. My family thanks little Christmas baby Jesus every single day I have no interest in trying drugs or I'd be in a ditch somewhere addicted to crystal meth.

Instead, I gorge myself on food until I basically want to throw up and/or cannot move. It is disgusting. I feel gross and feel like all of those obese Americans I constantly judge for eating ginormous turkey legs (can we tell I'm obsessed with Disney World?).

Wednesday I had oatmeal for breakfast. Nice, clean, filling oatmeal.

Then I walked to Downtown Disney where I consumed a Magner's at precisely noon and purchased a veggie sangie from Earl of Sandwich.

It started to rain so I headed into Goofy's Candy Store (not a safe place for me to be EVER) and purchased a red velvet cake pop and a bag of cotton candy.

 Walk back to my room, shove all food in mouth.

 With my food baby on full display I went to the pool. It started to rain so I sought cover by the pool bar.

Hello antioxidant sangria, will you make me skinny and pretty? Let me drink you even though the last time I drank sangria I threw up ON a bar.


 Rain = no pool so I headed back to the room to heat up the rice and veggie AND apple egg roll I bought Tuesday night in China.
Shovel in mouth.


I met my cousin at the House of Blues for dinner Wednesday night where I had the lobster mac and cheese (I'm lactose intolerant and should never ever in a millionybajilliony years eat cheese). But I did have a house salad to start.

Since I had a long walk back to the hotel I obviously felt the need to walk into Goofy's Candy Store and purchase a bag of bulk candy.


I love being on vacation but I also wish I was home so I could handcuff myself to my pilates reformer and eat heads of iceberg.

Basically this is just me crying about how I have zero self control and seeing how many people puke in their mouth after reading.

2 comments:

  1. Food baby is probably the greatest term ever. I have had one for the past couple of months--perhaps we can have a joint shower (with snacks!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh obviously with snacks! Could it be themed? Maybe Toddlers & Tiaras? or your favorite 16 and pregnant star?

      Delete