Friday:
Got sufficiently freaked out by my friends and family that meeting an old friend for drinks was a date.
No indication it was a date.
![]() |
| Apparently this is a real book. |
I got home around 10:00...an hour before my father who was out with friends...I am so cool.
Saturday:
I bought a Groupon for Barre Fusion, which was described as a dance and pilates mix. Um no. It was free weights, some barre, and then the instructor not knowing anything about pilates attempting to tell us to do seal. Joe was probably rolling (like a ball) in his grave.
*I am a certified Power Pilates mat instructor so I cannot stand when something or someone advertises as having to do with pilates and it turns out to be a huge lie.
Immediately after Barre Fusion I headed to pick up two bagels to shove into my mouth while I watched PLK eat a veggie wrap. Ugh, skinny people. Always ruining my fun.
I received a text from not-date asking if I wanted to hang out again next week and travel down to his 'hood. I agreed, but still am unsure what his intention is. Maybe if his tongue ends up in my mouth next Friday night I will find out.
PLK and I had a desperate mani/pedi need and sushi craving so we took care of both and I was home by 10 pm. Which was amazing because I was still exhausted from my travels and multiple early morning wakeups.
Sunday:
I woke up at 7:00 am which was so nice because my alarm was set for 10:00 am. I ran a few errands and then came home to make my not-so-world-famous vegetable soup. Which I will now be exclusively eating for the next six days.
I still cannot believe it is March. Spring sucks, let's move on to Summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment