My hair is...interesting.
It is super fine, and super thin. I didn't start growing any hair until I was almost three years old. I was mistaken for a little boy on a daily basis. Over the years I've changed things up a few times, highlights, brown, blonde, and every combination in between. I was heavy into bangs until the summer between eighth and ninth grade.
Buzz's girlfriend, woof.
Weird, why is that little boy wearing a bikini?
Just a tad disheveled.
Nursey School graduation- this may have been when my Mim permed my hair in her kitchen.
No, my hair is not pulled back; it is really that short. Complete with a headband and glasses, I was ready to see the sites.
Everyone needs a really awkward photo of themselves. Luckily, I have hundreds. Fourth or Fifth grade, just casually practicing my clarinet in a crewneck sweatshirt.
Sickaaa bangs. JV Cheerleading in eighth grade.
Eighth grade graduation dance for the boy's school. The most hideous dress ever. I also discovered highlights that year and made sure my bangs were always striped.
Freshman year of high school....got rid of the bangs...but attempted to scrunch my hair. Nope.
Senior Night of high school. My go-to was long, straight, slightly off-center part with lots of blonde highlights.
Unfortunately, it does not get much better.
I'm pretty sure my hair peaked in high school.
*I know these are all bush league bberry pictures. honey boo boo child don't give a what.









No comments:
Post a Comment