Sunday, March 11, 2012

The rest of Disney Princess Half weekend.

Once I got going on Sunday I realized that although my right hip flexor was not amused at the earlier activities, I could walk.

I could not, however, go up and down stairs. My knees were screaming. I have had this happen before so I climbed sideways, as to not put that much pressure on the knee cap itself.

I asked my best girlfriend PrincessAV if I could ride in her stroller because my knees had boo boos and she replied, "no, <princessAV's> only." Two and a half year olds are so rude.


Sunday afternoon we went to EPCOT and brought PrincessAV on the Finding Nemo ride in the Living Seas "Climb aboard a clam mobile" has to be the best/worst tag line ever.

Dinner was at the Coral Reef restaurant...to which I wore a Lilly  Reef me up tunic because I am super annoying and had to match AND tell everyone that I was matching.

After dinner we hit up the character stop so PrincessAV could see Mickey and co. She tried to drag Goofy back to Mickey, inviting him with her to go see the Mouse.

I was quite excited to get into bed and promptly ptfo-ed.

Monday I was nervous getting out of bed because I knew my setting the AC to 64 and lack of stretching before bed was going to be an issue. I was stiff, but not anymore so than post-10k.

Monday was Magic Kingdom day so we quickly made our way to Fantasyland to do all the important tings, like the Carousel (girlfriend, you just flew 3 hours to Mickey's House....you can go on a Carousel at home), Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, It's a Small World, andddd Snow White. PrincessAV was getting a little ornery after all of this so my mother and aunt tried to entertain her while my cousin and I went on the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Girlfriend could not hang, and she was whisked away by her father to go take a nap at the resort. At this point my other cousin arrived, he lives in Orlando, and we went on the Jungle Cruise, Buzz Lightyear (I maxed out the ride halfway through...999,999 points betches), and the Carousel of Progress- one of my absolute favorites. My cousin and I went on Space Mountain which was not a great experience. I love Space Mountain but this ride felt especially jerky, like the ride was rattling on the track...I left with a headache and an earache that would not dissipate.

First dinner was a character dinner at the Crystal Palace to see Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and the ever-annoying Eeyore.
Ugh Eeyore, get some Paxil and get out of my face.

While my mother and aunt attempted to figure out the tip (this literally took a full half hour AND my aunt is the director of the budget for a major corporation) PrincessAV and I wandered over to watch a show in front of the Castle.


*Sidenote: Girlfriend is thirty-five pounds of squirmy dead weight. HOW do mothers and father NOT have toned arms? How can you be overweight if you have a kid? Are you not picking the child up? Do you not ever carry your kid? Or push them in a stroller?
Baffles my mind.
 Also, if you want to understand the obesity epidemic in America, look no further to Disney World and the wonderful people it is filled with. Nope, you definitely DO NOT NEED that turkey leg. Vomit.

Second Dinner was at the Cape May Cafe, one of my favorite restaurants in Disney. I had no problem dropping my roasted red potatoes into a vat of butter (hey I "ran" 13.1 miles) while I shoveled crab meat into my fache.

And then I had to get up at 3:30 am Tuesday morning to catch my Magical Express at 4 to bring me to the airport for my 7:00 am flight. And then work until 8:30pm Tuesday night.
I was such a kind, loving, nonjudgmental person that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment