I was tagged by the lovely BHB to answer the following questions about mahself. Since talking about myself is one of my favorite past times...heck yes I will answer.
1. If you had been born a boy, do you know what your parents planned on naming you?
My mother wanted to name me John, my father did not. So apparently if I had been a boy, I would be nameless right now. Also, my name is an ambiguous one, plus they used the masculine spelling, so basically I am a boy anyway.
2. What is your favorite book of all time?
This is tough. I have so many, each for their own reason. Close tie between A Separate Peace and The Great Gatsby?
3. If you could have lunch with one celebrity, who would it be and why?
Hillary Rodham Clinton. She is a celeb in my mind and girlfriend has got it going on. I had the honor of meeting her twice during my college years but I would love to sit and chat and really pick her brain.
4. What do you do for work, or if you’re not comfortable sharing on the internets, what is the industry in which you work?
If I told you, you probably wouldn't believe me. The industry is social justice/public policy/education.
5. Did you go Greek in college? If so, which house?
This is one thing I will never understand. I went to a small private, Catholic college with zero Greek life.
6. Sweet or salty?
SWEET. I will not touch chips but if a bag of candy is in front of me you better believe I will eat the whole thing in one sitting.
7. Do you prefer to make a phone call or send a text?
To have a conversation, phone call. Text convos get old. To ask a quick question or wish someone a happy thursday, text is sufficient.
8. What is your favorite flower?
I love tulips and their vibrant colors.
9. A Princess Z inspired question... did you have an American Girl doll as a child?
Oh heck yes I did. I started off proper with Samantha, then fed my colonial hunger and received Felicity, followed by Molly and her victory garden, and rounded out the collection with an American Girl of Today who looked nothing like me despite my attempts. I also had a Bitty Baby.
I was such a brat about my collection that at the age of 10 I expressly prohibited my parents from giving my sister such dolls. She had to get peasant Magic Attic Club dolls.
I insist you read the following:
10. What is your favorite white wine and favorite red wine varietal?
I don't do wine. I think red wine smells like expired vinegar- if that is even possible and I think white wine looks like urine. Sorry for being a bit of a teetotaler.
11. What is your favorite quote?
"Don't get, and you won't get got."- Me
or
"May your troubles be less, and your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door." - Irish Blessing
*GURL*
ReplyDeleteMagic Attic Dolls. how did I forget about them!?!? (oh because I was fancy and had real AG dolls) but yeah WOW that is a throwback
My poor sister. I'm sorry I was such a tyrant and she was forced to be a peasant.
Delete