Wednesday, February 15, 2012

...you don't have a prada backpack.

I luff lists. I luff to love and I luff to be a hater.

Things I love:

Unexpected text messages from friends. Today I received this one:
happy valentine's day beautiful. hope you have your red bloomers on.

So grateful to have him as a friend. We've known each other since seventh grade, and I'm pretty sure we made out at a ninth grade dance, and today he is one of my closest male friends. Bloomers= He played basketball and I was a cheerleader.



Things I am displeased with:

People who do not grasp the concept of geography. For example: When are you going to come up to D.C. and visit? Ummm maybe when the world flips over because New York is due NORTH of D.C. and therefore, I would have to come down.

Also, people who think New York State is in New England. Please go back to third grade and learn about the Mid Atlantic states and then get back to me. Even if you don't go by geography, look who settled most of New York, vastly different than the settlers of New England.

People who feel as though they are entitled, simply because of who their parents are. Newsflash, you didn't invent toaster strudels, your dad did. Make your own way, and then, maybe, you can be a snooty mcsnooterface.



Things I am on the fence about:

That half marathon I am running in less than two weeks....when my only training has been eating taco dip and a few jogs.

Text messages from past hookups saying Happy Valentine's Day. Awk city considering I was blackout last time we hung out.



Things I love but also hate:

Watching the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.
I loveeee puppies. But watching it makes me so sad because I want to go and adopt every dog out there even though I am severely allergic and can only own dander-free dogs with hair, not fur.

Practicing his poses for next year.


Today is clearance candy day! wwitb

4 comments:

  1. I have dog allergies TOO! #twins

    I ruuuully need to start doing longer runs for 1/2 training. my longest has been 8. gotta hit double digits this or next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you also allergic to cats, dust mites, ash trees, and eastern cockroaches? Because then we would be identical, not just fraternal, twins.

      Eight miles you go Glen Coco! I am approaching the half with a two 10k and mile walk approach. I can run a 10k, so I'll just run 2 10ks and walk in between. Eeeeek.

      Delete
  2. Cracking up at the title of this post. That is quite possibly one of my favorite lines from any movie during my teenage years.

    I also have severe dog allergies. I'm even allergic to the so-called hypoallergenic breeds. It's one of my husband's big disappointments that we can't get a puppy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever interacted with a miniature schnauzer? My family has one, and those of us with allergies are fine with him. I can snuggle him without any discomfort. I know everyone is different, but it is worth looking into-puppies are the best!

      Delete