Although I am anti-Valentine's Day, I am not anti-pink, so my goal this past week was to wear pink each day. My trusty Berry was there to document each day.
Monday I paired bright pink with a drab green. You can see my monogram peeking out. I decided to go with orange thread opposed to navy for that subtle factor.
Tuesday I wore a Lilly dress with pink lips spattered all over, a pink scarf, and pink ballet tights. Which apparently are quite stretched out as evidenced by my old lady knees and saggy crotch come one o'clock.
Wednesdays I have to be at work early (after working late on Tuesdays this is no easy feat). I decided that black jeans would masquerade as dress pants and added a grey wrap sweater and another pink scarf to add to the blah.
On Thursday I made use of the bright pink tights I randomly found in my drawer and wore a black turtleneck, which negated the need for a scarf.
I kind of cheated on Friday, but I make the rules so whatevski. I wore a mauve cardigan with a leopard print scarf. At least mauve is somewhat in the family of pinkish?
I am thinking of a blue week as my next theme. I wonder if my co-workers will catch on...





I spy a Pink Swap gift! I am in desperate need of a monogramming machine. Not quite sure if my sewing machine is capable of it?!? I guess I would actually have to use the darn thing to know or not...
ReplyDeletehttp://pearlspinkandsouthern.blogspot.com/
I am making great use out of that gift! Such a perfect present.
Delete