I have a huge sweet tooth. Seriously beyond normal. Put a bag of chips in front of me and I will pass 99.9% of the time. Put a bag of lollipops in front of me and I will eat the whole thing and ask for more. Now, I am somewhat health conscious, and I try not to eat many artificial dyes or preservatives or fake things that do not exist in nature, etc.The problem is, most lollipops and other sweets are made with artificial tingtings.
Enter my new best friend: Yummy Earth. I frequent Marshall's on an unhealthily triweekly basis and have zero self control, so the impulse items in the check out aisle obviously suck me in.
Organic. Lollipops. What could be better? Made with real fruit extracts and fairy wings these things are da bomb diggity (sorry I'm not sorry for my love of 90s slang).
And a serving is 3 pops so when I have 7 in one sitting I'm only having like 2 servings which is some semblance of self control in my world.
If you see them, TRY THEM. Or send them to me : )

No comments:
Post a Comment