Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend in review.

My Friday ends at 2:00 pm (yes, I realize I am luckyyyyy) and this week I actually finished work a little earlier. I made it home by 2:10, quickly changed, grabbed a few last minute items, and headed out to run some errands before meeting up with PLK at 5.

 Just an FYI, my Target had the little stretchy gloves for 60 cents/2 pack.

I picked up our sushi order to-go, met her at the park and ride, and off to the Lake we went.

This was my first time up to the lake in 2012 and I was so excited. We had a big night planned of shoving sushi in our fache, watching movies, going in the hot tub, and enjoying some draaanks- wine for PLK and seltzer for me.

First up was One Day...I'll give it a...wouldn't turn it off if it was on TNT on a rainy Saturday afternoon. Anne Hathaway's accent was horrid and the story was cute...but I'm not really a love story kind of girl.

Second we watched Hangover 2 which I had received for Christmas from my godmother. L-O-V-E ashlee simpson loved it. I enjoyed the first one, and the second one is essentially the same story line in a different setting. The soundtrack is amazing. Plus Bradley Cooper is just...yea....luffed him ever since the sports shed scene in Wet Hot American Summer.

The best part of going in the hot tub during the winter is you don't get overheated (yea yea I know the AMA recommends no more than 15 minutes blah blah blah) and you can stay in much longer.
The Diz Monster enjoying a quick nap this summer while I hot tubbed.

Saturday morning we got up nice and early and headed back home. No trip to the Lake is complete without making a quick detour off the highway to get the best bagels in the world. Now, I've had bagels in almost every borough, and none compare to Lox of Bagels and Moor.
Multigrain toasted with a teeny bit of jalapeno cream cheese please and thank you.



Now I want another bagel. like right meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment