Back when I was just a silent blog creeper, I read about Kappa Prep's Pink Swap and knew I had to participate. I love pink, shopping, the U.S. postal service, and of course swapping. Last February I was paired up with a great partner, another non-blogger, and we both had fun with our first swap. I was anxiously awaiting sign up time this year (I am serious, I lamented to my sister (non-blogger, non-blog reader, had no idea what I was referring to) that I wanted it to be pink swap time right meow.
Anywho, I was paired up with Palm Trees, Pearls, & A Classy South Carolina Girl this time around and had a great time exchanging emails, figuring out precise purchases, and packaging everything to send off to SC (I am now wishing I took a photo of the finished product as I spent a solid 45 minutes wrapping everything up).
I received my package on the last day of January and it was such a nice surprise to come home to after a long day of work.
My goodies included:
Hot pink pashmina
Love this- am contemplating which color thread for monogram right now. I actually almost bought this as well
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Strobe Light
Obsessed. Literally obsessed. My right hand is painted in numerous coats right now and yes I did go to work like that today.
Vera Bradley sunglasses case
Such a nice bright pattern that won't get lost in the depths of my bag.
Tyler Candle Company in Mediterranean Fig
Smells amazing. No literally I keep opening it to smell it as I write this.
Huge Reusable tote
I love me some mother nature saving devices. This tote is ginormous and it is sturdy which means I can use it for years to come.
Great reusable tumbler in pink paisley
Bye bye plastic water bottles, you have met your end. muahahaha.
Fun pink miniature mailbox
Reminds me of my childhood and the light blue, with red flag, one I had. I placed it in the kitchen and demanded I be gifted letters.
![]() |
| Finally a home for my Dior's. Their massive size is perfect for driving and while they might not be in the best condition lens-wise, I hate to think of them getting crushed. |
I hope it was kosher to post all my fun tingtings....a big thank you to Palm Trees, Pearls, and a Classy South Carolina Girl for all of these wonderful gifts, and of course a big thank you to our gracious hostess, Kappa Prep.

No worries, I took pictures because you did such an AMAZING job! Way better than mine! I received yours yesterday and plan on writing a blog tomorrow about it!
ReplyDeletehttp://pearlspinkandsouthern.blogspot.com
PS - LOVE, love, love the monogrammed tote! Such a great idea!
I am so glad you enjoyed the tote! I cannot wait to read your post tomorrow. So glad we were matched I love all of my pretty tings!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Monograms & Manicures! AWESOME swap items! Love that eyeglass case!
ReplyDeleteI know! I was so lucky to receive such awesome things.
Delete