I now pride myself on my superior creeper skills and my above average internet skills. If you need to find something out on the 'book- I am your girl. I know all the tricks and pride myself on a successful google stalk. I more exercised this skill when I was in college and grad school and had hours to
This kind of piggy-backs* on an earlier post where I lamented the attitude and behavior of online commenters, but have you ever looked at certain brands' social media pages? I love Lilly and I love a good Lilly sale. I have been avoiding the Lilly 'book page this past week because of the sorority crazies (sorry but I just do not get it) but I love to read what people write on the wall of the page. During, and after the sale, people would write the most irate messages directed at Lilly herself? HR? IT? who knows, but they always make me laugh (and gasp in disbelief).
I would love for everyone who thinks Lilly Pulitzer selling out of the bowen dress in size 6 is the worst thing that ever happened to them and they *WILL NOT be shopping at Lilly any longer *(good, more for me!) to take a step back.
You obviously have an income if you can spend it on clothes that are not from a thrift store. You most likely have a job or a stable relationship in which you are supported. You have internet access and most likely a smartphone, tablet, or laptop. You probably already own multiple Lilly items. You have a closet to store them and a place to sleep at night that is safe. Oh, and you probably have clean drinking water.
It is all relative now isn't it?
Now I am by no means on my high horse as I have been known to
If you need me I will be trolling the interwebs for hot gossip.
*where in the hull did this expression come from?
What size is your dress if you don't mind me asking? Are you by any chance willing to part with it? If you could send me a picture, that would be great!
ReplyDeleteMy dress is a 4, and as of now I still love it and plan on keeping it.
ReplyDeleteI found this one, size 2, on ebay, you could make it into a skirt?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LILLY-PULITZER-WHITE-W-BRIGHT-PINK-FLORAL-PRINT-COTTON-SLEEVELESS-DRESS-SZ-2-NWT-/360425648230?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5592580536925347614
The tag is on the dress but they don't have the print name or style of dress listed.