Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Reasons why I am super annoying.

I wear things like this to work:




Upon returning home after work, my sister, seeing me for the first time, blurts out "Violet, you're turning violet!" And then laughed at me.

  Purple sweater, purple tights, purple plaid skirt, purple scarf. Yup, annoying. At least I don't own purple boots...

And this:



 Grey sweater, grey, blue, and black plaid skirt, blue scarf, blue tights, and black revas. I like to coordinate, okay.



I aggressively demand that I be able to use my Blush Art before my mother donates it.



Girlfriend has just got to get crafty.


I keep things like American Girl doll trading cards a solid 13-15 years after I stopped playing with said dolls.



Not sure why I have Addy and Kirsten cards if those were the two of the original five that I didn't own...



There are way more reasons. WAY MORE. Happy Hump Day/Faux Thursday/Fursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment