I have Monday and Tuesday off this week and it is spring break for all the schools, so DKL, a teacher, and I went to the movies Monday afternoon. After paying more for buckets of diabetes than our actual tickets, we were ready to enjoy American Reunion with the seven other moviegoers joining us.
The best part of the movie was probably the music. Not to say the movie wasn't good, but I absolutely loved how they synced the music from American Reunion to the same type of scenes as American Pie and American Pie 2 (I still haven't watched American Wedding). As you can tell, I am a music freak. I kept hitting DLK to tell her that it was a song used in a previous movie. She wasn't as excited as I was. I obviously had the soundtracks to the first two movies and played them on repeat during my angsty teen years.
I don't know what type of work Chris Klein has had done, or what he has been drinking, but he has aged extremely well. Yes please. I wasn't a huge fan of his back in the day (especially due to him being with a movie with Leelee Sobieski. I LOATHE her).
I loved Thomas Ian Nicholas in AP/AP2...not a fan of the facial hair in AR. I like his baby face.
Let's face it. I love Stifler. Seann Michael Scott plays the role perfectly.
If you value inappropriate/vulgar/juvenile humor, I'd recommend checking it out.
The previews however...every preview was for some weird, futuristic, robot/alien/can't happen in real life type of movie. I don't like things that can't happen in real life, hence my Harry Potter/Hunger Games/Twilight aversion.




No comments:
Post a Comment