Friday, April 6, 2012

Frandoms

I want this dress:

Bloomingdales.com




But it needs to look like this so girlfriend can wear a real bra:









People need to get a clue. Fbook is NOT your diary. I personally don't care what your daily schedule of events might be. Get a twitter. I won't follow.


Also, please see: things that should be text messages not wall posts.


Speaking of twitter, I luff the twitter machine. However, my sister and father both follow me so when I'm trying to tell a super awesome story, they don't even pretend to be interested because they saw it on twitter. RUDE.



To illustrate how completely opposite my sister and I are:

Thursday morning as she was leaving for an appt and I was finishing getting ready upstairs (p.s. we totally had a seester moment brushing our teeth at the same time but it ended with me in my parents bathroom because I have to walk around when I brush my teeth and she was impeding my prance), this happened:


Her: There are flowers outside!


Me: FROM WHOOOOO?! WHAT KIND?! FROM WHERE?!


Her: On a bush. It flowered overnight.


Me: Oh, bummer.

It's not that I don't appreciate nature, but when someone says flowers outside I'm thinking I have a nice bouquet of tulips with my name on them waiting for me.



I actually hate getting flowers sent to me because usually they have something gross in them I hate and I get more upset by receiving the not perfect flowers than I do enjoying the fact someone sent me flowers. Also, I typically never receive flowers so this only happens once every five years.



Today is Good Friday + Passover begins. I have a not-so-secret secret. I love Judaism. Like I have spent hours researching the tenets, holidays, talking to friends who are Jew-ish (dad is Jewish mom is Catholic; never converted thus the -ish). While I love the traditions of my religion, I really respect the role of women in Judaism and the teachings. Hopefully Seth Cohen shows up at my door (with flowers) and we will live happily ever after. Orrrrr Brendan Fraser from School Ties. Or even Sandy Cohen...sorry Kirsten.



I have a five day weekend and I am going to enjoy every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment