Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter.

Hoppy Easter, Buona Pasqua, Happy Passover, or whatever your little heart desires.


Whatever it was you were celebrating, or not celebrating, I hope you had a nice day with family and friends that are like family.


I like to spend my holidays shoveling as many snowflake rolls as possible in my mouth while wearing Lilly and downing mimosas.


For Palm Sunday I started with a little Lilly to ease into the season...





Of course on Good Friday I had to purchase some Lilly... but it was on sale so it basically doesn't count. Plus it is for a wedding in June. So I already know I will get use out of it. I have this same dress in the Skinny Dipping print and I love it. The length is perfect for my inner spinster.






And then for Easter I wore a dress IN THE SAME PRINT AS PALM SUNDAY. Because I am that cool. Paired with purple tights and green revas I'm not quite sure the 7:30 was prepared for this walking rainbow.




The Easter Bunny sent my younger brother back to school with ALL OF MY SNICKERS EGGS. All of them. RUDE.


No comments:

Post a Comment