Thanksgiving is pretty dismal on the eating front for me, I usually eat rolls and pie. This year was no different and my grandfather called me out for eating nine rolls at dinner. Jealous?
I do however like to give thanks, and I try to be thankful all the time. You would never know this if you follow me on the twitter machine.
-I am thankful for Target 15 dollar sweaters. I own way too many and wear them to work all winter long. They are soft, comfortable, and I don't have to worry if I spill or ruin them.
-I give thanks to Al Gore for inventing the internet which has such wonderful things on it such as the twitter machine, the facebook, google, pictures of puppies doing human things, and netflix,.
-I am thankful for my internet friends like BHB, and my real life friends like DKL who let me vent and babble.
- I am thankful for the Target dollar bins and the wonderful treasures they hold, like Mickey Mouse hand warmers for stocking stuffers and mini snickers.
- I am thankful that I have a computer to type this on, the Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing education to have these computer skills, and my very own computer technician.
- I am thankful that my computer technician is also my auto repair guru, chief investor, and landlord.
- I am thankful that even though I have a love/hate relationship with running, I am able to exercise if I feel so inclined.
- I am thankful for Chuck Bass' irresistible charm and oozing sex appeal and Nate Archibald's flawless bone structure.
- I am thankful for 16 handles and for the 80 dollars I have spent there in the past few months.
- I am thankful for my knock-on-wood quick metabolism that allows me to only eat pie for 2 days straight or burritos for 4 days straight.
- I am thankful for the Bill of Rights, which affords us our due process rights and protects our freedoms from government intrusion.
Lastly, I am thankful for puppies, especially the Diz Monster.
Just got my hair did.

love the shoutout, love you xoxo
ReplyDeletexoxo gg.
Delete