Since I spent Friday on my soapbox I suppose Mrandoms isn't too awful. Frandoms just sounds so much better.
1.
Due to the fact that I always forget when television shows are on and have a weird thing about skipping episodes, I last watched Gossip Girl in the midst of season 4. Luckily I just joined the 21st century and found out I could watch netflix on my computer and due to a few marathon sessions, I am almost to the end of season 5. WHAT THE HULL?! Juliet, really? Why is Ben serving time in a jail/prison (there is a huge difference xoxogg writers) on Staten Island for a crime he committed in Connecticut?! Jurisdiction matters. Charlie Rhodes? Ivy Dickens? Ivy's whiny voice is THE WORST. The Prince? really? a princess? and why throw the pregnancy thing in there? Blair belongs with Chuck. End of story. WHAT IS WITH DAN HUMPHREY'S HAIR!? Rufus is a tool. How does Lily Rhodes van der Woodsen Bass Humphrey Bass get anything monogrammed? (yes I read ahead in episode synopsis and I know Bart returns) This whole thing is getting me all worked up. And just a PSA, not one of them has celebrated their 21st birthday, and I know it is the UES and all, but the abundance of underage drinking on the show is just astounding.
2.
Ten handmade with love fleece blankets coming your way downstate. I had way too much fun picking out the color and arranging them in a beautiful fleece pyramid.
DISNEY ON THURSDAY. While I am not looking forward to the general public, children, people in clothing 3 sizes too small and children again, I am excited to see my cousin, meet his girlfriend, spend time with my father, and I guess I'm sort of excited for the Wine and Dine Half, but that is debatable. I will obviously need to find our brick again and pose with it. AND I AM EXCITED FOR CHURROS. lots of them.
4.
Liv Tyler had a thing for guys named AJ in the '90s.
5. ![]() |
| This picture has zero to do with clothes but I couldn't find a picture of my closet and it makes me laugh. So, enjoy. |
I'm trying out this thing where I have to wear all the clothes in my closet. I made a list of all my November-appropriate clothes and I have to wear all of them, no repeats, to work this month. I told DKL what I had planned and she said I might want to include December in there too. So for all the work days in November and December I have to wear an original outfit. If there is anything left at the end, some size 2/4/6/8 s/m/l lady is going to have a new work wardrobe. I will also be documenting this adventure and have sworn off buying any clothes until the game is over. Time to get creative.





No comments:
Post a Comment