Friday, November 16, 2012

Frandoms

1. I've recently hit my fourth grade stride and gotten into nail polish. I've gone so far as to purchase some essie polishes from marshalls. I had bought a groupon months ago for a spa manicure/pedicure and finally made an appointment. There was some miscommunication and my gel manicure did not come to fruition but I did get a nice pedicure...with the new OPI collection...JAMES BOND.
I l-o-v-e James Bond. So now my toes are done in The Spy Who Loved Me.
via
 
 
2. I have yet to buy any clothes in November. Which is sort of unheard of. While at the fabric store I saw some great shirting material and had to wonder, does buying material to have made into clothes count as buying clothes? I tried to use my special KK logic and say it didn't, but I'm pretty sure it does. Halfway there!
 
 
 
3. Speaking of halfway there, Bon Jovi's daughter was arrested for possession after overdoing ON HEROIN. Hasn't she seen the best PSA of all time?
 
I'm glad she's okay, hope she gets help, yadda yadda.
 
 
 
Speaking of drugs and public service announcements, please tell me other people on the interwebz remember this:
 
 
Happy weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment