Friday, November 30, 2012

Frandoms

 
 
 
1. IT'S FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYY.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2. I need new boots. I have been fighting it for a year now but my riding boots from Italy are from 2006 and it is almost 2013. They don't smell like pretty leather anymore. They are brown, and I wear them with everything, brown, tan, black, navy. I've been casually looking for black boots for years but most of them look like military issue stripper boots. So now I am looking for black boots AND brown boots. So obviously my life is really hard and this is a major white girl problem. Help.
 
 
 
 
 
 
3. I started making Christmas presents this week. I have zero artistic talent so hopefully the gift recipients are fine with the spirit of the season and the thought that counts mentality. I am almost done with my shopping, have a few more things to make, and all that is left is to bake.
 
 
 
 
 
 
4. I succeeded in my November challenge. Kind of. I bought two items of clothing BUT I wore an original outfit each day. Grainy blackberry recap to come.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5. In all fairness, I bought a sweater and a pair of pants. From Target. And I got the pants on sale for $7.48. Soooo not too crazy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Weekending!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. DSW - I found my adored brown boots there a few years ago. I shopped online and found them for $100 - I am often between sizes so I just bought two diff. sizes and returned the one that didn't fit. Best decision ever and they're still going strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checking out DSW asap thanks for the tip!

      Delete