In no particular order, 12 things from 2012.
The internet is a creepy place. Case in point, I was browsing some blogs, got lost down the rabbit hole, and only stopped when I was 12 pages deep in a blog, and found a picture of my college ex boyfriend with his girlfriend, and the blogger and her husband.
The internet is amazing. You can read over 1,000 reviews of a dog toy on amazon, complete with pictures. You can make awesome twitter friends who become your digital cheerleaders.
If you have to tell people you are classy, preppy, or
classic, you are none of those things. Please, if you are over the age of 21, stop
speaking in abbreviations. Arm party is not a thing. You made that up. Also, I
knew how to pile a bunch of bracelets on my wrist when I was 7, so I don’t
really need your patronizing tutorial. Wearing JCrew does not give you style. You
have style or you don’t, and you really don’t have style by wearing the same
skinny pants or sweaters as all the other twentysomething lemmings.
Losing friends sucks.
But there are times when you just need to let go of certain
friendships.
The world is a sad place. Tragedies happen every single day.
Some are “more tragic” than others, as if we need to quantify loss, and rank
your loss over mine. Any loss of life is tragic.
I have too many clothes. But I love all of them. Minus maybe
a few shirts from college I just need to burn.
I will never be a great cook, or even a good cook, but I can
bake my tits off.
I will never censor myself. I understand what is appropriate
for a professional setting, or in public, but I will never censor my ideas.
The car is a great place to dance, scream, or cry.
I’m really smart. And I will never apologize for that. Or
try to dumb myself down so others are more comfortable. If you are
uncomfortable by my intelligence, I don’t want to know you.
Being healthy and skinny is awesome. But eating taco dip is
awesome too.
Designate a driver before you go out- Be safe tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment