While that may be true, I do have bad hair. My hair is super fine, but not too thin, so I have a lot of hair. A lot of stringy, doesn't hold a curl, lays flat on my head type of hair. Layers are out, they don't work. It took me a full year to grow my bangs out between 8th and 9th grade so I'm not going back there. I donated eight inches of hair in October 2006. It is now December 2012 and my hair still is not back to the length it was before I cut it. I want to donate it again, but I don't want to have the chin length pageboy that I rocked back in 2006. So I am waiting for it to grow even longer, and then cut it off, and then enjoy a nice collarbone grazing style. Maybe by then I'll have exposed collarbones.
So the big question is, when I go in for highlights in two weeks, do I stick to blonde, or do I go back to brunette? My natural color has not been viewed in nature since the year 2000. I have been really blonde, really dark, and every combination in-between. My freshman year of college I cut and dyed my hair dark right before I left for orientation. Sophomore year I was blonde, junior year I was blonde first semester, brunette second, and I stayed blonde for senior year and grad school.
What do I do?
This is what I looked like in September.
Blonde highlights with some brown undertones.
Dear Blogger, why do you upload this file as a landscape when it is clearly saved as a portrait?
Summer 2010, not as blonde, but a nice blended color.
Summer 2007, more blonde, but still brown-ish.
Spring 2007, dark again.
Fall 2006, heavily highlighted.
Fall 2004, my first brunette experience.
Which do you prefer?







I'm ALWAYS Team Brunette but you look great as a blonde too!
ReplyDelete^^ not helpful
Aw still helpful! thanksss you.
DeleteI think I like the blended color Summer 2010...that cut is super cute, too!
ReplyDeleteThat was the day I got my hair done so it never looked that good again, so compliments to my hair dresser. Thank you for the input I attempted to have this color recreated : )
Delete