Happy Friday.
1. I'm wearing red today, are you? I like to show support for causes through clothes. If even one person notices your outfit choice and comments, you can educate that person, who can educate their friends and family about the dangers of heart disease, especially for women.
2. I am instituting a No-Dairy-February (except when I told my sister I was so excited about my sing-song rhyme I said Dairy-Free-February with a goofy grin on my face and she laughed at me. Fail)
I shouldn't technically eat dairy but I do anyway and then I feel awful afterwards. I've cut it out completely before and have felt 100 times better, watched my skin improve, and shed weight very quickly. I have one built in cheat day for the Super Bowl Sunday; I'm going to a party and bringing taco dip which will be meat-free so I know I can eat it. And I will probably stand over the dip and shovel it in my face the whole game. The goal is to feel better in February but I'm not opposed to looking better as well.
3. I am in search of a new work bag. I think I might want a briefcase, but then I look at the durability and lifetime guarantee of a bean boat and tote and try to weight it out. A boat and tote would be fine for my work environment now, but so would a briefcase. I am most likely changing industries in July so I'm not sure I should commit to something pricey if it won't be a career fit. I basically just talked myself into the zippered top boat and tote by typing that out...
Happy weekending. Hope it is as taco dip and puppy bowl-filled as mine.
***jeremy renner can make my avalanche anytime if ya know what I mean. ******bonus points if you get that reference.

No comments:
Post a Comment