FINALLY. After some draaaama with my email address I use for blogger I am finally back in and ready to talk exclusively about myself for days. When I was first locked out I continued to write posts in Word, but I'd have to post six times a day to catch up. Which would be boring. So this week I will play catch up with some "this is what I've been doing and pretend like you care" posts. I will also probably attack your comments section from April to present so don't get freaked out (or do) when you see those notifications.
Just to give you a quick heads up, since April 16th:
- my friends all finished the Boston Marathon.
-I went to 5 concerts.
-I went to a wedding shower, received an invitation to another, and received a wedding invitation.
-I read five books (or maybe it is six).
-I made a new friend, and sadly mourned the loss of a friend's father.
-I had two interviews.
-I started a new part time/summer job. (see interview 1)
-I have a second interview for one of the original two.
-I wore a giant hippopotamus costume on stage in front of hundreds of people.
-I purchased an excessive amount of Lilly off of ebay.
-I had a two week vacation in which I went into the office roughly 6 out of the 10 days I had off.
-I purchased a groupon for jazzercise classes.
-I ran in a 5k and a 3.5 mile race.
-I did a fun craft to honor the memory of my grandmother.
-I've faced huge uncertainty. (see second interview for interview 2 + packing up my childhood home)
I'm going to try and cram everything into a few posts so there will not be seven weeks worth of "Back in March, aSs, my fiance, and I, we went down to this beach that we've already gone to twelve other times and this is part one of part fifteen of our recap which is really just photos of the sand and our perfect married monogram in a heart and it is July and I am just beginning this series."
Spare me.
YAY! Welcome back!
ReplyDelete